Mark and his team are professionals. When GEC is on site, meeting planners can rest assured that they can take care of VIP speakers and that they will alert planners to issues as soon as they arise. Having them in the room means we don't need to be.—Julie @ George Washington University
Global Events' staff is precise, communicative, thorough, professional, caring, collaborative, calm, highly knowledgeable, and, in short, amazing to work with. I enjoyed every bit of the process and had no concern over the end product. Even if there were unexpected challenges, I knew that the Global events crew would know exactly what to do. I'm looking forward to the next time we can work together!—Fran @ UR
I have worked with Global Events for over 9 years and I have always received superb service, and have had the pleasure of working with some of the most highly skilled experts in this field. It is always a relief to have Global Events on-site!—Loredana @ Parexel
Our party was a challenge for us. We had never needed a stage & audio/visual help of this magnitude before. Everything GEC provided was first rate and worked flawlessly. The event was a rave success according to all the guests, and GEC really helped make that possible. GEC worked directly with the entertainment group saved me a great deal of confusion and resulted in a well matched group and equipment. Thank you GEC!—Larry P
Thank you once again for an outstanding job yesterday. The lighting, sound, and staff that you provided were perfect, as well as your company’s ability to successfully execute this show in such a cramped space. It’s really amazing what you can do with 4 feet of space!—Matt @ Verizon
Once again a huge thank you to Mike, Chris, and the rest of the crew for a job well done. They were very easy to work with and did a great job adapting to our call center environment.
We look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Global Events was recommended to me by a former co-worker. Everyone at Global Events went out of their way to help make our event a success. Mark was wonderful to work with, especially because he knew I was not sure what I needed but that I needed to work within a very tight budget. Everything was beyond our expectations and we can't wait to work with Global Events again next year.—Michelle @ National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Great project management. Excellent commitment to quality!—Amy @ UR
Everything was great! (GEC) new exactly what we needed and our technician made sure everything went smoothly!—Kaitlin @ UR
Great job of delivering exactly what we were looking for in an audio/video event. Everything came off without a hitch and we received numerous compliments. Thanks again!—Vern @ UR
I wanted to commend you on a great staff and a wonderful job on the sound. It was fabulous!—Rosanna @ UR
Thanks again for doing such a fantastic job with everything, especially the uncertainty of everything surrounding (the presenter). It is great to have someone so experienced and you are easy to work with to boot. It is so nice not to have to worry about the AV because I know you have it under control!—Margaret @ UR
After 20 years of outstanding experience with Global, I wouldn't even think of using anyone else.—Sue @ Compeer
We had a very demanding client and (your team was) accommodating and professional. The client was pleased with the outcome of the meeting and all the audio visual was handled flawlessly.—Camille @ Parexel
- Thanks for doing a great job at the meeting. The Course Directors were thrilled with how the meeting went. It is always such a pleasure working with you - you are so pleasant and professional, and always so prepared to calmly handle any last-minute changes. Best of all - everything goes just as planned. Thanks again!—Maureen @ Parexel
- Our experience with Global Events was great. I appreciate all of your help and I am looking forward to working with you in the future.
—Carrie @ ETrade
- Everything was wonderful! The reception was outstanding, the sound was clear, and the (video conferencing) connections to Univ. of Florida and FSU were equally fine. Thank you.—Clyde @ US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Everything went perfect- your team was excellent. Hope to see you
again next year!!! —Dwight @ BAE Systems
Thanks so much for your help, (Your camera operator) was very helpful and professional. I appreciate all the quality work you've done for us.—Ellen @ U of R
Global Events always makes my job easy because of the professionalism, talent, and customer service they bring to our meetings. When they are on site, I have nothing to worry about.—Ilyse @ Parexel
Global Events Consulting (is a) true partner in our programs as we are treated as they are an extension of our services oppose to being our vendor. For our end client, that makes it seamless.—Ilyse @ Parexel
- I really appreciate your company's ability to be flexible and quick to provide solutions. I've let informed some of our clients about your services as well. —Jeff @ RealFoundations
A HUGE thank you to you and all of your staff who helped to make our building dedication ceremony truly memorable! I really appreciate everything you did to make sure the event was flawless. You went above and beyond. Thank you!—Jennifer F. @ U of R
- After doing some research on ARS systems for rent I was impressed with (GEC's) knowledge of the product and felt confident that this aspect would run smoothly. This paired with a competitive price were our main deciding factors.—Julia @ PETCO
Everything went very smoothly in Buenos Aires. I was very impressed with the work that (our technical director) did no complaints at all! I think that it would be great for us to work with him again.—Kim @ MD Events
- It was a pleasure working with you and your team. It is very important for organizations like ours (non-profit and small) to find people that are willing to hear our needs, work accordingly and be flexible. I appreciate your services and the fact that you worked closely with us. Your technical support person was very patient and that is very much appreciated. We would recommend you or use your services for similar activities.—Larisa@Nueva Vida
- The ONS meeting went well... (your onsite technical director) was great, and his team was awesome (yes, I used the word awesome.) Thank you for all of your help. —Manny @ Veritas
- Everything was great. Your staff was always helpful, on time and got the job done right.—Nicole @ U of R
- We were delighted with the entire experience that Global Events provided. (Your onsite ARS technican) answered all our questions and made appropriate suggestions, you were here when you said you would be here and conducted the event flawlessly. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope we will have the opportunity to work with you again.—Patricia @ Catholic Health Services
- (The event in) Houston was awesome. Everybody was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. Very professional and seemless. We will definitely use you guys again. Thanks so much for all your help.—Patty @ Veritasime
- You and your team were absolutely spectacular last week in Boston. I couldn‚Äö?Ñ?¥t imagine ever working with anyone else. —Robin @ IBM
- The meeting went great. I was very happy with the service (GEC) provided. We will definitely use Global Events as needed in the future.—Sean @ Taylor PR
- Global was recommended to me by coworkers who told me that they could handle the whole scope of our av needs. They came through 100% as expected, and for this reason, we will be using Global for our upcoming events. I will definitely recommend (GEC) to others. —Sheritta @ Veritas
- We are looking forward to future events with your support. Please pass on our thanks to all of your team for a successful Chairman's Awards event.
—Ted @ BAE Systems
- I would like to thank Global Events and their talented team members who worked very hard to ensure that our venue was AV-friendly and provided an excellent atmosphere for our employees, over the years they have become an important part of our team.
—Ted @ BAE Systems
- Global Events offers the best customer service an event planner can hope for. I never have to worry when GEC is behind an event because I know it will be perfect. You take the worry out of audio-visual. Thank you for always making me look good!
—Amy @ Videk
- Thank you for the wonderful work you did for us at a recent film screening event. You and your technician were very helpful and professional; the equipment was set up and tested well in advance of the event; and the quality of the presentation was excellent. Thank you again for making our event a successful one!—Bonni @ U of R
- Thank you so much for the great job that you and your staff provided. I believe we partnered very well together and look forward to including you in all of our future programs. Again, thank you! —Claire @ Maestro Communications
- Thanks for your help with the DDW symposium. It was a tremendous success! Your hard work and attention to detail are greatly appreciated.—Claire @ Maestro Communications
(Your technician) was great to work with. he had that "can do" attitude that we appreciate, and was extremely helpful throughout the meeting. I would have no hesitation about working with him again in the future. He was on time and very professional.—Claire @ Maestro Communications
- We would like to thank you and your staff for the a/v support & excellent customer service during the Meliora Weekend. We look forward to working with you again. —Conference & Events Office @ University of Rochester
- Global Events has made my meeting planning so much easier. Knowing that professionals are taking care of all my A/V needs allows me to concentrate on other areas that need my help and support. GEC has been an important part of my events both at DHM and other medical education companies. I would not travel without them.—Daryl @ Dowden Health Media
- You handled all of our requirements for the general session with ease and enthusiasm. Many of the write in comments on the meeting quality assessment highlighted excellent audio visual support & staging. Your team continued to promptly meet all of our AV needs for the 30+ workshops which followed the 3 day event. It was a pleasure to work with you and the rest of your team.—Denise @ Xerox
- Thanks for your help with the Academy Awards event. Things went really well. The presentation was the best ever- fantastic job as always. Our success, over the years is largely a result of your efforts. Hope you'll continue to help us. Thanks again. —Don @ Wachovia
- Thank you very much for all your help on completing this project. The event was a success last night, and the audience was pleased with the opportunity to enter feedback. Mark was a great person to work with, and accommodated all our requests. —Felix @ Kodak
- This was my first time renting AV equipment from an outside source. Of all the vendors I spoke with, GEC was the only one that could give me finite answers to the questions I had - where other companies would tell me, "I'll have to check with my technical guy." They were kind, courteous and kept in constant communication with me. Onsite, GEC delivered as promised and our presentation went off without a hitch.—Jarrett @ Center for Disaster Risk Policy
- Thank you to Global Events and their affilate in Miami for a perfect AV setup. I could not have asked for things to go better and I look forward to working with Global Events in the future. —Jarrett @ Center for Disaster Risk Policy
- Thank you for everything at the 22nd Annual GHFA Trade Fair. This is our biggest event of the year. With Global Events supporting my AV needs, I have one less detail to worry about. I am very pleased with your service.—Jen @ Genesee Health Facilities Association
- Global Events has consistently provided top notch customer service and has supported each event with great attention to detail. Your ability to accommodate last minute requests and changes to a program make you an event planner's dream. I can count on (GEC) for everything from supporting a speaker addressing an classroom of 40 to symposium involving high profile presenters speaking to an audience of over 2,000. —Jennifer @ U of R
- Both the January and February broadcasts were very well received and obtained positve reviews. In particular, we received high satisfaction scores and customer thanks for the PSG communications meeting on February 4th. This kind of success is only possible with many good people working as an outstanding team. (GEC) was a critical part of that team.
Please accept my thanks along with the thanks of the Xerox staff for your contributions. We look forward to working together in the coming year. —John @ Xerox
- I would like to thank you for your professionalism and hard work. You and your staff have always been a pleasure to work with. Having vendors that we can trust and count on makes our jobs much easier.—John @ Xerox
- Everything went very well. Your ARS tech was very nice to work with! You were very accommodating. —Kim @ The CE Solution, Inc.
- We would like to thank you for your ongoing support of complex Employee Communications meetings and projects. You are a terrific partner and have been most critical to our success.—Kim-Alla @ Xerox
- From my experience, (your) techs were timely, helpful and easy to work with.
—Laura @ Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Thank you so much for making all of our surgery meetings a success.—Laura @ Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
From the minute I contacted you through the Internet, through the completion of your services, I was impressed with every level of service. You were the very first to respond to my inquiry and did so within a very short period of time. You responded to all of my (many!!) questions and inquiries in a very prompt manner and always provided me with the information I needed. I work for an association management firm and we manage multiple clients. At a recent management meeting, I mentioned my positive experience with your company and highly recommended you to anyone needing offsite audiovisual services.—Laureen@Association of University Research Parks
Thank you again for making my job a lot easier!
The two staff members who were assigned to my function were outstanding and professional in every sense of the word. This event was held in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill and, as you might imagine, presented numerous logistical "challenges". Your technicians, although thrown off schedule by the security holdup, never acted rattled or wavered in any way. Although their setup time was cut short, through no fault of their own, they were ready to go when our function started.—Laureen@Association of University Research Parks
Thank you again for making my job a lot easier!
- (Your technician) was as good as it gets. He was there 100%! He was very easy to work with. I would use your services again anytime. Thanks—Pam @ Virginia Sustainable Building Network
- I thought you guys were absolutely spectacular. In my experience working with ANY company - the issue is not whether or not glitches occur - because they're inevitable -it's HOW the glitches are handled. Your professionalism, dedication to perfection, expertise... none could be better. —Robin @ IBM
- This is our 16th year of working together and, as usual, you and the crew were awesome! The AV was great and your timing was perfect. The sound throughout the room and at the head table was great. Another terrific event. Thanks a million, I couldn't do it without you.—Sue @ Compeer
- I would like to extend my sincere thanks to you and your crew who did such a marvelous job at this years event. Joe Theismann never looked better on the big screen. Thank you for your technical support and for editing the PowerPoint presentation- you made us look good!—Susan @ Compeer
- We greatly appreciate you pulling this together for us at the 11th hour. (Your teleprompter operator) was tremendous. Many, many thanks ! —Tony @ RCN